Varsity Capital Management, LLC is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA)-fee based only located in McKinney, Texas.
To learn more about our services, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (214) 843 8977
Mr. Mjigal is the Managing Member and the Chief Compliance Officer of Varsity Capital Management, LLC (VCM). He holds an MBA with an emphasis in finance and international business from Oklahoma City University, Oklahoma where his thesis was on portfolio risk management. He earned an engineering degree in statistics and applied economics from the National Institute of Statistics and Applied Economics in Rabat, Morocco. Prior to founding VCM, he worked for International Capital Management Corp (ICMC) from 2000-2016, where his focus was risk management, securities selection, and analysis.
In addition, he contributed to the determination of the asset allocation and the portfolio management of ICMC client accounts. Currently, he teaches students Finance at the University of Texas at Dallas.
As a Managing Member at VCM and an independent insurance agent, he helps clients to identify their financial security needs and then focus on solutions that can help them meet their goals.
- Mjigal holds a general health and life insurance license
- National Social Security Advisor Certificate Holder (NSSA)
- Founded the Dallas Chapter of the Global Association of Risk Professionals, President: 2005–2012
- Author of Tactical Management in the Secular Bear Market, published October 2010
- Articles to Investor’s Business Daily–Monthly ETFs Reports
- Research paper Adaptive Risk Management Strategy (ARMS) was published by the National Association of Active Investment Managers (NAAIM) in April 2013